Wrath of Oblivion
A hulking human, standing seven feet tall, wielding an execution axe to carve a slice of roast for a child.
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ====== Groug, level 1 Human, Fighter Fighter: Combat Superiority Fighter Talents: Two-handed Weapon Talent Background: Brother in Battle (Brother in Battle Benefit)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 21, Con 18, Dex 16, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 10.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 19, Con 18, Dex 16, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 10.
AC: 17 Fort: 18 Reflex: 14 Will: 14 HP: 33 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 8
TRAINED SKILLS Heal +8, Intimidate +5, Endurance +12, Athletics +10
UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics +3, Arcana -1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +3, History -1, Insight +3, Nature +3, Perception +3, Religion -1, Stealth +3, Streetwise, Thievery +3
FEATS Human: Weapon Proficiency (Execution axe) Level 1: Savage Axe
POWERS Bonus At-Will Power: Reaping Strike Fighter at-will 1: Threatening Rush Fighter at-will 1: Brash Strike Fighter encounter 1: Passing Attack Fighter daily 1: Brute Strike
ITEMS Execution axe, Scale Armor, Adventurer’s Kit, Dagger, Handaxe ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
-1) Your character is asked to describe himself before a court filled with people s/he respects. Magic will reveal outright lies, but not subtle nuances of deceit. How would your character describe him/herself and how would s/he account for her life so far?
Groug big and strong. Groug carry big axe, hey why all you leaving?
-0.5) Later that night you get totally hammered on Dwarven Wine and Elvish Ale (a bad combo). Completely bombed, how do you now answer question -1 to the bard you are drinking with who you’ll never see again after tonight?
Meeeeeeeee Grrroooouuuuggg, yoush Groougg’s besh frend
1) Could everyone make a character who is at least 25-30 years old (or older)? What did you do in that time? Were you training with knights? Working for a pirate? Enslaved to an evil necromancer (or good necromancer)? Provide some details and feel free to add to the world by making assumptions about just about anything – the more you give me to work with the richer your role playing experience is going to be and the more opportunities for your character to be in the spotlight!
Groug practice and train hard to be Paladin, but they not accept Groug yet.
2) What happened to your family? Do you still have a mom & dad out there on a farm? Brothers and sisters?Describe your character’s voice. Would you say s/he speaks with formality? Casually? Does s/he have any favorite expressions/curses?
Groug grew up on farm, Dad always say “Groug leave sheep alone”. Dad says the gods took Mom away as punishment for giving birth to Groug.
3) What is your character’s favorite food? Drink? What does the character hate? Groug has to pick a favorite?
Groug no like bad people.
4) Describe character’s first battle, first hunt, or first killing of another person. Try to make it as vivid as possible, including the character’s age, training and experience, plus details on the surroundings (weather, terrain, uniforms or clothing of self & others).
Hard for Groug to remember that far back, just remember bad guy screaming a lot.
5) Your character is the butt of a practical joke. Could your character see the humor in it? Would your character get even? Does getting even mean staging another practical joke, or something else?
Groug like jokes, make Groug laugh.
6) Your character is plagued by a recurring nightmare/dream. Describe the dream.
Groug no remember having dreams.
7) Everybody has some little item that they regard as somehow sacred. A piece of clothing, a momento of some event, whatever. What is your character’s sacred item? Tell the story of how your character found it, or why it came to be important.
Groug saw wagon go by very fast, big axe fell out when it hit a rock in the road. Groug’s favorite axe.
8) Does your character sleep well? What kind of dreams does s/he have, if any?
Dad says Groug sleeps like a rock, Groug didn’t know rocks sleeping.
9) To your character does revenge mean (1) “an eye for an eye” (2) “repayment with interest” (3) the only good enemy is a dead enemy or something else? Do you serve revenge hot, as soon as possible, or cold, awaiting a perfect place and time?
Groug says the only good, bad person, is a dead, bad person.
10) You return to a comfortable inn that has housed you in cozy hospitality numerous times over the years. You find that the kindly family has just been threatened, beaten up and robbed. You track down the leader and capture him. What will you do now? h2. Groug make him scream a lot.
11) What would provoke you to kill a commoner?
Groug would only kill a bad commoner.
12) Do you fear/respect/love the gods? Which ones? Why?
Did gods stop by and Groug missed them?
13) What is your character’s biggest mistake/regret?